Welcome To GBK Strategic Financial Partners
Our unique approach to wealth consulting starts with an overall review of a family’s financial picture. This involves looking at more than just investments. It includes all assets and liabilities, such as family businesses, vacation homes, real estate , charitable foundations and human capital.
Our self-assessment questionnaire can help you identify and assess the needs of your business and your family.
What is a Wealth Consultant?
A firm that offers a process towards successful investing not just products. It acts as a personal CFO to those with wealth who have accumulated assets but do not spend the time or energy to seek out and assess the numerous financial opportunities available. A wealth consultant works with a team of best-in-field professionals to oversee and manage the best investment strategy that fits the clients risk profile and goals. Read more…
Do you Need a Wealth Consultant?
Most successful businessmen and professionals have covered the basics of financial planning. You likely have a will, an RSP and purchased life insurance at some point. Along the way various individuals sold you products, but no one person took on the role of Quarterback, leaving you with a non-integrated plan. If you desire a more “customized” financial approach then you should consider a wealth consultant. Our self-assessment questionnaire can help you identify and assess the needs of your business and your family.
Benefits of a Wealth Consultant
- Integrated and coordinated approach to financial planning
- Customized planning
- Team of dedicated professionals working together
- Access to best-in-class opportunities
The first time we met Michael, we knew there was something different. He was able to communicate his ideas and ensure that my wife and I fully understood the elements of both Retirement & Estate Planning. He turned Life Insurance premiums from being a cost into a benefit by implementing tax efficient strategies.
Dr. Stephen Carmona
Dr. Andrea Bernstein
Having the ability to service all my financial services needs at one company is truly convenient. The folks at GBK are not only experts, but their attention to my needs and goals is outstanding.
Mr. David Reingold
Michael’s understanding of the tax-exempt insurance contract is a huge advantage when assisting us with our tax and estate planning needs. His ability to explain the benefits of insurance as an asset class made it easy for us to make a great decision.
Advertising & Marketing Executive
Recent Blog Posts
- 6 Reasons You Need a Financial Plan (1/16/2019) - Michael Bronstine GBK Strategic Financial Partner Financial planning is not a one-time event, but rather an ongoing process As a ...
- Why Whole Life Insurance Stinks (1/16/2019) - by Michael Bronstine The five reasons why no one should ever, ever even THINK of buying whole life. Right? Let’s ...
- Why bond markets go up and down (1/16/2019) - by Todd Gotlieb A look at the factors Whether it’s building infrastructure, growing a business or investing in equipment, governments ...
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management
- Retirement Planning
- Tax and Financial Planning
- Employee Benefits and Savings Plans
*all mutual fund transactions are transacted through
Investia Financial Services Inc.